Polish Association of Lift Manufacturers (PALM)
The Association is a nation-wide public organization open to natural and legal persons operating in the material handling equipment (UTB) investment market in Poland. Among its members are companies engaged in production, installation and maintenance of passenger- and goods-carrying lifts, moving stairs and mowing walks.
The Association undertakes a number of activities aimed at integrating and supporting the circles of persons and companies operating in housing industry, and UTB sector in particular. Polish Association of Lift Manufacturers operates, from its Warsaw headquarters, in the entire territory of Poland.
Polish Association of Lift Manufacturers was founded in 2003.
The objectives of the Polish Association of Lift Manufacturers
- Undertaking activities to promote comprehensive development and rational use of lifting equipment, escalators and moving walks, hereinafter referred to as "lifts".
- Initiating, promoting, and utilizing technological progress in lift industry.
- Initiating collaboration to develop and improve conditions for lifts design, manufacture, installation and maintenance.
- Promoting and protecting the interests of lift manufacturers, with particular attention on competition-related regulations.
- Performing technical, economic and legal analyses related to lift manufacture and service.
- Analysing the development of lift sector and recommending sources of its financing.
- Acting towards improvement of safety and environmental protection.
- Working together with government offices and other organisations on legal regulations and standards concerning lifts.
- Developing and promoting mutual relations between Association members and third parties, following the principles of ethics and objectives of the Association.
- Aiming at the best possible quality of production and services, and presenting suggestions to the relevant state authorities for introduction of necessary standards in Poland so as to improve the quality of production and services for the good of users and their safety in the first place.
- Within its statutory powers, representing Association members in contacts with the authorities, state offices, local administration, and other organisations.
- Actively participating in introduction and application of standards in lift industry, including involvement in international and regional collaboration on standardization.
- Supporting initiatives to train and promote lift industry staff.
Tadeusz Popielas Secretary General
Renata Wietrak Office Manager
Stepinska 22/30 local No 110, 00-739 Warszawa
Telephone / Fax: +48 22 853 66 39
Bank PKO BP SA XVI O/W-wa: 52 1020 1169 0000 8402 0086 6517